Free Business Workshops from expert Speakers at Wirral and Chester Business Fair
Our programme of free business workshops taking place on the day will provide businesses at all stages with practical tools and inspiration to help them develop and grow.
David Taylor, Director at Webmedia
10.45am: How to generate more sales leads from your business website
In this workshop David Taylor from Webmedia in Chester will share his insider secrets on getting more leads from your business website.
Content of this session will include:
· Getting visibility with your target audience
· Selling the dream not the conduit
· Visual impressions in the first 10 seconds
· What every home page needs to provide
· Understanding your customers pain points and how to remove them
· Moving the consumer on without risk
David has been working with businesses for over 11 years helping them generate more leads, enquiries and sales online. He will be available after the workshop to speak to business owners one-to-one.
Andy Guile, New Directions
1.40pm: How to reinvent your business
- Why your brain is stimulated by questions
- How the 4 questions can build a strategic plan, project plan
- KWINK tool kit for future planning
- Tool for management meetings
- Implement change
Jonathan Cunningham MBE
2.30pm: Public Speaking – I would rather DIE! Time to become a relaxed public speaker
This workshop is designed for those who wish to develop their own communications skills and start on the road to becoming a relaxed and comfortable public speaker. Decorated soldier and acclaimed keynote and motivational speaker Jonathan Cunningham MBE will share some of the initial building blocks with some powerful tools and techniques.
If you have concerns or anxieties with public speaking then this is for you. RELAX – You will not be embarrassed or required to speak publicly!